Olympian, World Cup Champion, Performance Expert
Cary Mullen is a two time Olympian and World Cup Downhill Ski Championwho held the world downhill speed record until 2013 for skiing the toughest course in the world (Kitzbuhel, Austria) at an amazing speed of 97mph. The winning secrets he learned in sport have helped him to develop and run a highly successful real estate development company with his most recent achievement as resort developer of VivoResorts. As President of this successful resort development, Cary shares his 5 Winning Secrets™ with his audiences and helps organizations be innovative and lunge forward to seemingly unreachable targets.
Cary is an internationally recognized sports personality who was a non-prodigy. Using the 5 Winning Secrets™ (Olympica KPIs) Cary became a leader on the National Ski Team for 11 years, a two-time Olympian and ultimately World Cup Champion. With these athletic accomplishments combined with his successful business background and ability to move an audience to action, he shares what it takes to win in a highly competitive market.
Cary has always been an entrepreneur at heart, starting with real estate investing during his athletic career and founding many real estate ventures since. As past Sales and General Manager for Dale Carnegie, this former partnering with the world leader in business training enabled Cary to consult with many international corporations to help them achieve better results. This global perspective is enhanced by Cary’s present-day, real estate investment company as well his resort development company, VivoResorts, based in Puerto Escondido, Mexico where he is actively involved in the day to day sales activity.
His personal mission is to promote and develop champions. He realizes the importance of giving back and lends his time and name to many charities. As a community leader, Cary has founded 2 charitable foundations and has served on the Board of Directors for the National Olympic Development Association and the National High Performance Advisory Committee.
- President of VivoResortsand McCardell Holdings, real estate investment and development companies
- Former General Sales Manager – Dale Carnegie
- Voted as one of the Hottest Speakers of the Year by Successful Meetings Magazine
- Author – HOW to WIN – Achieving Your Goals in Extreme Conditions
- Founder – “How to Win Success System” – Adult Learning Program
- World Cup Downhill Champion& Record Holder
- Two-Time Olympian & Ski Hall of Fame Inductee
How to Lead Courageously in a Fast Paced World
We live in an age of extreme uncertainty and ever changing conditions. It is more and more challenging to manage all of the demands that are coming at us at a faster and faster pace. Building a high performance team with healthy in-house competition and continuous development are leadership necessities of today’s leader.
As the President of a real estate development company, Cary leads a team of over 300 people. He understands today’s competitive marketplace and the challenges of top leaders and sales teams.
It takes real courage to stand firm in what you believe in and then lunge forward to your vision. As leaders we need to execute not just naturally, but optimally. Gutsy Leadership is the key element in that process.
Participants will learn:
- How to retrain your teams to accelerate optimal performance and execution
- The 4 natural reactions to fear and how they can hinder performance
- One powerful break through that immediately gives even seasoned leaders permission to lead with more confidence
- The 5 leadership phases to lead your team with guaranteed continuous improvement
Sales is an Extreme Sport
How to Accomplish Outstanding Results
Today’s sales professionals are in an extreme sport, going 97mph every day. There are new bumps and jumps coming at us all the time; and we don’t always know what’s on the other side of these. The more we are succeeding and the faster we are going, the further ahead we need to look. Maintaining Focus & Executing Optimally are the keys of how your top 2% can get even better.
As the President of a real estate development company, Cary leads a team of seasoned sales professionals and more than 300 people in total. He understands today’s competitive marketplace and the challenges of leading top sales teams.
Why do some sales professionals consistently make massive accomplishments and others don’t? Outstanding results are accomplished by those who know how to win on purpose. This does not happen by accident, but rather as a direct result of the fundamental principles Cary shares in this keynote.
Participants will learn:
- A Focus System that magnifies high-gain activity and identifies “to-don’ts”
- A 4-step formula that will ensure ideal execution throughout the sales process
- How to avoid the complacency trap – stay focused and inspired instead
- The Success Equation: how to apply it to sales, self-leadership and coaching
Achieve Your Goals – Facing Change at 97mph
How to Maximize Your Passion and Potential
Having a mindset of constantly striving for excellence is a hallmark mindset of top producers. Having a clear process to follow makes all the difference.
Cary Mullen has chased excellence and continuous improvement all of his life: from his athletic career as a World Champion downhill ski racer, to best selling author of HOW to WIN, to his real estate development company where he leads 300+ people.
The next level of success for your business lies just outside of your comfort zone. Expand your comfort zone, and you expand your results.
Participants will learn:
- A 4-step formula for expanding your comfort zone and results
- The 3 critical elements of engaged and motivated team members
- An easy, daily system to keep your clear, passionate goal at the forefront
- The Success Equation: how to harness its power to excellence