A TEDx Speaker, Author and Organizational Consultant, Deri works with organizations who want to create happy, healthy, humane workplaces for increased positivity, productivity, and prosperity!
Creating cutting-edge educational experiences for organizations, Deri adds extra value with certification in emotional intelligence, psychometric assessment, and neuro-linguistic programming. A popular University Instructor, she has designed and delivered full-credit courses and seminars in Resilience, Positive Psychology, Team Building, and Leadership Development. Deri’s client resources, including two books ‘Wake Up To Your Habits’ and ‘What’s Your Story? You Decide’, and an APP called ‘Mood Manager’, provide a rich resource of strategies and tools to shift your emotions, adjust your thinking, and positively impact your results.
In Page Speaker Search
The Resilient Mindset
Today’s workplaces, and life-places, are filled with complexity, time pressures, and constant change. Resilience is a practice that everyone can learn – to not only survive in today’s dynamic world, but to thrive.
Are you making a living, or a …..? Each moment of every day, you can choose…choose what to think, what to feel, and what to do. Why not choose life? Explore how simple practices can completely transform your experience – starting right now!
The Psychologically Healthy Organization
Helping leaders, teams and individuals to create positive (energized), productive (engaged), and profitable (eminent) workplaces. Discover how the pathway to success is truly ‘in the mind of the beholder’.
The Neuroscience of Leadership
Combining the art of leadership with the science of the brain to inspire the mindful leader of today. Notice how you can ‘change your mind’, change your results, and change your life.
Deri is the personification of quality, style, and enthusiasm in her message. She delivered a message with our group that heightened their awareness and ability to share success. My hope is that you too will seek her out as a keynote, connector, and catalyst for change.
– Senior Director of Executive Education, University of Minnesota
That was fantastic! That was the most energized I have ever felt leaving a conference!!
– Principle Consultant, Protegra
You were such a fantastic addition to our conference. You exude happiness, and are a definite ‘joy giver’ (the opposite to the dreaded joy suckers)!! Thank you again! I am looking forward to chatting further about having you spend some more time with our group.”
– Human Resource Manager, TNG, The Jim Pattison Group, Canada’s third largest privately held company
I’m often asked to recommend a professional speaker who will captivate and motivate, and without hesitation Deri Latimer comes to mind. Deri has a reputation for a no-nonsense, energetic, synergistic approach. Her cutting-edge sessions are the perfect combination of science and inspiration and will have you moving into a new groove.
– President and CEO, Civility Experts Worldwide
Your TEDx talk was truly inspiring – it was one of the most important talks I heard all year.
– Director, Financial Services, Government of Manitoba
– Organizational Development Consultant, Manitoba Civil Service Commission
Deri is by far one of the most engaging and dynamic speakers I have had the pleasure of listening to. Her remarkable energy and positive outlook are not only inspiring, but truly infectious!
– Alumni Officer, Queen’s University Alumni Relations
We engaged Deri to be our guest speaker at our first Inspire Network Conference and she hit it out of the park! Not only was she engaging and insightful, she was able to connect with everyone at the conference in a meaningful and inspiration way.
– VP, Information Technology, Overwaitea Food Group
This is the BEST SESSION I EVER ATTENDED! Deri is AWESOME! She entertained, encouraged, and shared her experiences to give us more knowledge about how we can change our life and the people around us too!
– Document Drafting Assistant, The Great-West Life Assurance Company
Deri is the best speaker EVER! She is warm, down-to-earth, and I would go to any talk she delivered any time!
– Document Analyst, The Great-West Life Assurance Company
You are phenomenal, Deri – I love who you are and what you bring. I hope you are back next year!
– Associate Manager Group Mid Market Accounts, The Great-West Life Assurance Company
I had the pleasure of attending Deri Latimer’s session “The Neuroscience of Leadership” at the 2014 CSTD Conference. This was my first experience of Deri and I was very impressed! Deri’s expertise in the subjects of neuroscience and neuroleadership was immediately apparent; she was able to share her knowledge in an engaging and entertaining way.
– Manager, Professional Development, Insurance Brokers Association of Canada
Deri presented a closing keynote at a conference I attended. She was a huge hit with the whole audience! Her presentation provided great energy and interaction and gave us insight into the neuroscience of leadership. She connects with her audience and gives practical advice. It was a great pleasure to hear her speak!
– Consultant, North Dakota State University
- VIDEO Motivational Keynotes
- VIDEO Choose Life: Deri Latimer at TEDxManitoba
- VIDEO A one of a kind mix of words, music and emotion!
- PHOTO Deri Latimer – Fully Engaged on stage!
- PHOTO Deri Speaking at 2013 Event
- PHOTO An engaged audience!
- PHOTO TEDxManitoba 2013 Deri Latimer
- PHOTO Mood Manager App
- JACKET Wake Up To Your Habits – Book and ebook
- JACKET Wake Up To Your Habits – Cards
- JACKET Mood Manager App
- DOC 2013 Deri Latimer One-Sheet