Edree Allen-Agbro demystifies and simplifies the challenges of interpersonal relationships, inclusive work cultures and collaboration for results. She helps clients crack the root “codes” beneath the systems of thought, communication and interaction that prevent them from achieving and sustaining inclusion and full engagement. They learn to identify and rewrite the codes to become more humanely successful.
Edree’s audiences and clients, across industry and culture, consistently report leaving her customized presentations, workshops and coaching sessions with useful new perspectives, greater understanding and practical tools as well as feeling energized and inspired. She has a sustained reputation for making challenging topics safe to address, easier to change and even enjoyable to
Videos and Materials
This Speaker's Keynotes
Sparks Fly: 5 Steps To Transform Conflict with Ease for Results
This program is perfect for:
- Senior level managers and teams struggling with ongoing or complex conflict;
- Work teams, departments or groups struggling with conflict that gets in the way of collaboration;
- Senior level leaders wanting to upgrade their own skills for handling all types of conflict at work.
Dialogue: The Hard Core “Soft Skill” for the 21st Century Work World
Dialogue is the most essential yet least optimized communication skill for collaboration and inclusive work cultures, relationships and optimal results.
You will learn:
- The greatest mistake leaders and teams make when attempting to engage with dialogue;
- The fundamental difference between dialogue and other forms of work communication and why that makes all the difference;
- To discover to build on existing dialogue skills, while developing new ones to accelerate successful collaboration.
So Many Diversities. So Little Time. What is a Leader to Do?
Your team and customers are richly diverse and possibly globally dispersed. How do you transform the challenges into opportunities?
- Learn to crack “cultural codes” in a way that promotes greater understanding of common ground as well as complementary differences;
- Include with intelligence rather than reacting from fear or overwhelm;
- Discover the 5 core elements for creating, evolving and sustaining successfully inclusive work cultures for results.