According to Forrester, ten pieces of content are consumed and up to 90% of a buying decision is made before your client contacts you.
Obsessed with lead generation, Jane works with Executives, Experts, Academics & Trusted Advisors to leverage their Thought Leadership to become trusted influencers in their industry.
Having positioned over 20,000 clients, she has been featured in Sky Business, The Age, Sydney Morning Herald, BBC Online, Channel 9, Management Today & Marie Claire. On faculty in Thought Leaders Business School, she mentors experts to create a practice generating $500k-$1.5million with 1-2 staff leveraging their Thought Leadership.
Jane holds one of the top 1% viewed LinkedIn profiles globally & is the host of the #1 ranked “Jane Anderson Brand You Show” Podcast in iTunes. She is nominated for Telstra Business Women Awards in 2014 & 2016. One of 12 LinkedIn Influencers in Australia and NZ, her blog has been voted in the top 25 branding blogs globally by Feedspot.
– IMPACT: How To Build Your Personal Brand for The Connection Economy
– CONNECT: Leverage Your LinkedIn Profile for Networking, Lead Generation & Business Growth
– CONFIDENCE: How to Stand Out in Medical Interviews
– CAPTIVATE: How Trailblazing Executives can Leverage their Thought Leadership for Business Growth (due for release 2017).
International Rice Research Institute, Virgin Australia, IKEA, LEGO, Mercedes-Benz, Thought Leaders Business School, La Trobe Institute of Molecular Science, RDNS, Australian Medical Association, Shell Energy, Deakin University, UQ and Griffith Uni.
“With Jane’s advice, my LinkedIn profile views have increased 275%, actions taken are up 1625%, & I have 33 new connections IN ONE WEEK! Spending no longer than 5 minutes a morning on this. It works & the meetings I have been to with leads have been more productive because they have checked my profile & researched me before I arrive.” Maree McPherson,Resilience Expert
Topics: Content Marketing, Social Media, Linkedin, Thought Leadership, Branding for Thought Leadership, Influencer Marketing and Thought Leadership, Leverage your Content Marketing across platforms, Content Marketing for Experts, Content Marketing for Business Growth, Content Marketing for Academics.
In Page Speaker Search
Content Marketing, Thought Leadership and LinkedIn for Experts
- Learn the 5 secrets to stand out from the crowd with authenticity and draw your ideal clients to you like a magnet wthout spending any more than 7 mins per day.
- Discover how to maximise your Search Engine Optimisation to turn up on the front page of a LinkedIn and Google Search.
- Have access to scripts that leave people wanting to meet with you today.
- Build a tribe of high return connections that actually generate leads.
- Learn connection etiquette and what to say to those who offer to connect and to turn them into a lead without appearing ‘salesy’.
- Explore the hidden tools in LinkedIn that support your positioning as the expert and trusted advisor in your industry.
- Understand the metrics that drive success and why the metrics LinkedIn provide are not providing you effective feedback.
- Learn tips and tricks to manage a LinkedIn Strategy for your clients or within your organisation.
- For marketers: How to get your internal experts to contribute to your content marketing strategy.
LinkedIn, Thought Leadership and Content Marketing for Research Translation
Do you find translation for you, your staff or colleagues challenging?
Finding it hard to acquire funding and grants?
Does it feel like hard to work trying to connect with Industry?
Wonder if your work has translational relevance?
Sick of the lottery that is ARC and NHRMC discovery and project grants?
The Australian Research Council Grant success rates are now approaching below 20%.The biggest barrier to a successful Linkage or Partnership grant is not a good project – its good partners. A major barrier to getting good partners is fear – fear of having ideas on display that others might take apart. Fear that the work does not have industry relevance. Being fearful is no longer an option. Research cannot be sustained with lotto like chances of funding.
Research can and should involve accessing industry partners who are looking for you.
Due to the intensive nature of this program, it is limited to 12 participants.
This is a tailored program designed to for:
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for researchers to access industry opportunities as these decision-makers are not necessarily on Researchgate. With over 420 million professionals on LinkedIn and growing each day, it’s hard to ignore. In this workshop Jane Anderson will show you how to use LinkedIn to:
- Explore the key tools to connect with Industry and create collaborations and other opportunities
- Uncover the 3 secrets that create opportunities for Researchers
- Identify how to speak the language that Industry speak on LinkedIn
- Ensure your research team has a consistent message and brand for external-facing collaboration opportunities
- Complement face-to-face and telephone collaboration activities
- Showcase your knowledge to become a trusted advisor in industry through content marketing
- Increase traction in meetings making decisi
LinkedIn, Content Marketing, Thought Leadership and Lead Generation for Experts (Mentoring)
Trying to get your head around LinkedIn??
Serious about Lead Generation to Access Business to Business
Reduce the Sales Cycle?
Social media and managing online personal brand and professionalism is creating lots of questions in the workplace. It’s so easy to lose time online, so it’s hard to know where to best spend your time and energy.
Through this program we provide solutions that have a mix of social media education as well as how to manage professional presence in the digital space.
This is a tailored program designed for:
- Sales and Marketing Managers
- Speakers, Consultants, Experts
- Financial Planners
- Researchers, Academics
And help you and your team:
- Use LinkedIn as a professional business development tool to drive sales.
- Strengthen relationships with online networks.
- Ensure the team have a consistent message and brand to external facing stakeholders.
- Compliment face to face and telephone business development activities.
This program includes:
- 30 mins intital coaching session face to face or Skype to identify your positioning and goals.
- LinkedIn profile completed by one of Jane’s Certified Social Branding Strategists.
- 2 hour face-to-face/Skype coaching to walk through your strategy
- 2 x 1 hour follow up coaching sessions to review and refine your blogs, lead building, sales conversations and thought leadership.
- Recording of your session
- 4 x 1 hour webinars for you to access in your own time on how to implement sales strategies using LinkedIn.
- Morning Espresso Shot emails for 21 days: You will receive a very brief morning email with tips to manage their personal leadership brand. These tips will only go for 21 days and are designed to help embed the learning from the coachi
Content Marketing, Thought Leadership, LinkedIn for Personally Branded Business Mentoring
BRAND YOU – Be The Expert in Your Industry
- Are you tired of low-paying clients?
- Think you might have a book in you?
- Want to become a highly paid speaker, coach and facilitator?
Almost all high achievers in society have mentors to guide them, encourage them and help them make the most of their potential.
This program is ideal for you if you are a coach, trainer, mentor, facilitator and really want to play a bigger game!
I don’t know about you, but have you noticed:
- Experts are really talented at what they do. Not necessarily great at marketing and sales.
- Service Professionals spend so much time trying to get clients that they’re spending less time on what they love doing.
- They’re working crazy hours and working for the toughest boss they’ve ever had, themselves!
I’ve noticed things change when you have a mentor who has been there before and can give you a healthy dose of “do this next”. Some of the world’s greatest business people have said they have had great mentors and coaches who can keep them accountable, bounce ideas off and understand the challenges they’re facing.
I’m all about results and outcomes. I’m not here to have a chat and a lovely time….. Ain’t nobody got time for dat! Don’t get me wrong, I like a laugh! But if you’re feeling like you’ve done your apprenticeship and want to get this show on the road let’s do it!
By the end of this program you will:
- Be clear about what is possible and how much income you can generate as an expert.
- Be positioned to attract high paying corporate and private clients.
- Identify your content marketing plan and thought leadership approach.
- Have the tips and tricks that professional speakers and authors use to become the go-to person in their industry.
It was an absolute pleasure to have Jane speak at our Business Insight Series. Jane’s ability to engage and captivate her audience is exceptional; we received so much positive feedback after her session about action plans individuals couldn’t wait to put into practice!
Her content was extremely insightful, and the audience was actively involved when it came to Q&A. For me, Jane’s point of difference was the way she presented light-hearted and playful ideas, and related them back to the individual’s personal brand. This method was a skilful and clever way to capture the attention of her audience and create relatable examples about the importance of your brand.
– Talent Acquisition Specialist- Business, Vita Group, Australia
Jane’s expertise in raising your personal profile regarding social media, specifically LinkedIn, has been amazing. After recently attending an information session that Jane was running I was amazed at how much information was out there, that is unknown to so many people including me! Thank you Jane for your insights and advice, I really look forward to putting in place the steps you provided over the next little while.
– Business Manager at Balanced Wealth Creation, Balanced Wealth Creation
With implementation of Jane’s advice my LinkedIn profile views have increased 275%, actions taken are up 1625%, and I have 33 new connections IN ONE WEEK! Spending no longer than 5 minutes a morning on this. It works, and the meetings I have been to with leads have been more productive because they have checked my profile and researched me before I arrive. An hour listening to Jane and her wealth of expertise leads me to just want to hear more. An engaging and logical presenter who absolutely knows her stuff. Go listen. Do Jane’s training courses. The advice simply works.
– Coach – Mentor – Facilitator – Trainer – Helping people aspire beyond, Maree McPherson
Jane’s knowledge and in-depth understanding of how best to leverage LinkedIn for lead generation and business growth is phenomenal. The tips and tools she shared so magnanimously in her engaging presentation enabled everyone in the room to improve how they connect on LinkedIn. I have already seen the results of implementing her advice! And if that’s not enough, her warmth, approachability and generosity is truly inspiring.
– Event Producer for Dr Jason Fox, Dr Jason Fox
The depth of Jane’s knowledge and experience on personal branding is ultra impressive. In particular, as a specialist in how to have IMPACT and how to CONNECT to build your practice or business, I couldn’t recommend her more highly. The information she covered in a presentation I attended this week is already building my business.
– Disruption and Business Model Innovation SPEAKER, AUTHOR, MENTOR; new growth, business transformatio, Paul Broadfoot
I attended a presentation Jane gave on how to get the most out of LinkedIn. She really knows her stuff and the time we spent with Jane was packed full of practical advice and tips. She was also an engaging speaker and I’d highly recommend her.
– Adviser, Speaker, Author – Supporting Retailers to Build Profitable, Stress-Free, Online Operations, Jonathan Reeve
Jane is a powerhouse of knowledge and expertise in maximising linkedin strategy, social selling on linkedin and B2B Linkeidn Lead generation. She is incredibly generous with her knowledge as demonstrated at a recent Thought Leader event where she was a keynote speaker. She was insightful, shared her expertise generously and entertaining.
Jane thank you for all the incredibly valuable tips , the effortless way you shared the immense knowledge that you have so that we could walk away with so many tangible actions to implement.
– Author of Women & Success ♦ Speaker ♦ Coach ♦ Mentor ♦ Facilitator ♦ Building high-perform, Pollyanna Lenkic
A fantastic talk today from Jane Anderson on leveraging LinkedIn for lead generation and business growth. I learned so many simple things I could be doing more effectively.
– Author of “MAKE IT MATTER” ♦ Speaker ♦ Facilitator ♦ Mentor ♦ Storytelling for Transformatio, Patricia McMillan
A big shout out to Jane Anderson who presented a terrific talk on making better connections through LinkedIn at the Toowoomba Queensland Community evening at TAFE tonight.
I particularly got a lot from the client quadrant you explained so well! Thanks Jane a lot of positive comments from all in attendance.
– Real Estate Agent, Professionals Toowoomba
Jane spoke last week to my two TEC groups on the subject “LinkedIn for CEO’s, what’s the benefit?” Since I have a few healthy sceptics in the groups we were conscious we weren’t necessarily speaking to the converted. Jane came across as a true professional and of the greatest importance she was very aware of the nature of the group she was speaking to.
Because of her preparation by reviewing each member’s profile in advance and of course her experience and knowledge of the subject we had two top drawer TEC speaker experiences.
Almost every member had several immediate action points with a very clear overall take-away that “it isn’t about you, its about your organisation” and a reminder that the stakeholders viewing a CEO’s profile aren’t just customers but existing and future employees as well.
– Mentor for Business Leaders; Facilitator of Joined Up Thinking for Executive Teams, TEC Chair
Jane is a fantastic speaker! She exemplifies the word ‘BEST’. She is what an organiser looks for to deliver high quality content with charisma. A true professional!
The Reinvent Your Career Expos are the pinnacle for career communication with adults. Jane has become an ongoing part of our events nationally to delivering key messages that offer people valuable information which ultimately changes their lives for the better.
Jane is at ease with truly being able to assist people find their career passion. She speaks with such enthusiasm and credibility that she is always unable to escape after her talks. People flock towards her hoping to gain her attention and to make arrangements to engage further with her.
I have no hesitation in endorsing Jane Anderson for any speaking engagement on her preferred subject matter.
Reinvent Your Career
– Adult Career Expos Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane. Employers, Universities, TAFE, Government, Jobs, Edu, Reinvent Your Career
“As committee member for Women in Super (a not for profit professional development and networking group for women in the superannuation industry), I engaged Jane to deliver a Personal Branding and Career Masterclass for our members. Many of these ladies I had worked with or known professionally for a number of years, so recommending an external speaker was something that I took very seriously. I knew that whomever I recommended should be a reflection of me and therefore it was imperative that I choose carefully. I had no hesitation in recommending Jane as our presenter. Throughout the process, pre and post event, Jane was professional and focussed on the best possible outcome for participants. The workshop proved to be a huge success. Such was the level of interest, we had to call for and review, nominations, using carefully designed applications and a selection process to choose the fortunate participants. Throughout this process I worked closely with Jane and gained a clear understanding of her level of knowledge and expertise in personal branding and career development. Jane generously shared so much practical information at the workshop that all participants were energised and motivated to make positive changes in their lives. Many reported making some degree of change to their brand or to their career.”
– Leadership Executive Coach, Flavia Formica
Jane is a rare gem on the speaking circuit. She is highly motivational and thought provoking for her audience. Her sessions are one of the highlights of the year for the Griffith Business School Student Leaders. She is always prepared and her delivery is tailored to her audience. She has assisted Griffith Business Students to increase their awareness of branding and their online presence. I highly recommend her to all industry/clients seeking expertise in personal branding.
– Student Development Coordinator, Griffith Business School, Griffith University
I had the privilege to see Jane on stage as a keynote speaker at the UNLEASH event for women recently. What an amazing woman – she has it all going on and walks her talk! She’s an absolute expert in all areas of personal branding and how to attract more clients and even the ideal job! If you want to stand out – and who doesn’t, Jane is the one to go to for all things around personal branding.
– Speaker, Author, Mentor, Christina Guidotti
“Thanks for your expert session at our recent event, Jane. The audience feedback was great, including some words from one of our members: “Jane was extremely informative and interesting and gave good, practical suggestions for getting the most out of a Linked In profile.”
– Shared Value Expert | Convergence Economy Speaker and NSW PSA Chapter President 2015 and 2016, Phil Preston
Jane is awesome—she shows us all how we can better influence our own tribes via her ideas, and she understands LinkedIn pretty much better than anyone I reckon (other than Reid Hoffman perhaps). Her capacity to deliver this knowledge via her keynote presentations is very effective, and she also does this fantastically through her book Connect. And then to top it off, she’s just a really, really nice person. What more could you ask for.
– Keynote Speaker, Author of ‘The Light and Fast Organisation’, Adviser to Senior Leaders, Patrick Hollingsworth
Jane Anderson is the master of creating valuable connections in a modern world. She understands the key strategies that drive mutual beneficial outcomes through powerful connections like no one else. A pleasant, engaging, talented presenter with a wealth of knowledge and experience that you just cannot ignore.
– International Speaker | Author | Motivator | Leadership and Business Consultant, Rowdy McLean and Play A Bigger Game
Jane Anderson is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to branding and standing out in the market place. She is very professional, warm, friendly and a funny young lady with a real genuineness for wanting to help others.
Her presentation was very interactive and engaging and our members gained a lot of knowledge from her talk.
I would highly recommend Jane as a speaker at your next event.
– CEO at Empowered Mums/The Video Marketing Strategist/Host of Empowered Mums TV, Empowered Mums
ane is an exceptional facilitator, presenter and coach for executives and senior managers. She works closely with our Learning & Development team at Sunsuper to deliver a range of development programs in leadership, personal branding, personal and professional effectiveness, and she always delivers outstanding results.
– HR Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently engaged Jane to be a speaker at an event for Origin WELL (Women’s Energy Leadership League). Jane spoke on the topic of personal branding and delivered a very genuine and inspiring presentation. She made herself available for questions after the session and gave real actionable solutions to those who put forward their queries. I have received nothing but positive feedback on her session and would recommend her without question to anyone looking for an authentic and motivating speaker for their organisation.
– Senior Process Engineer, Origin Energy
- VIDEO Jane Anderson’s Showreel
- VIDEO Jane Anderson LinkedIn for Lead Generation and Personal Branding
- VIDEO LinkedIn for Lead Generation in Less than 7 Minutes Per Day
- PHOTO Jane Anderson
- PHOTO Jane Anderson LinkedIn for Lead Generation and Personal Branding
- JACKET CONNECT:LinkedIn Lead Generation in Less Than 7 Minutes Per Day
- JACKET Impact: How To Build Your Personal Brand For The Connection Economy
- JACKET Confidence- Stand Out in Medical Interviews
- DOC Jane Anderson Speaking Kit