Lisa Earle McLeod has rocked the house for giants like LinkedIn, Bank of America, and Roche. She also works with associations and fast-growth niche firms like Dave & Busters and G Adventures. Her bestselling book, Selling with Noble Purpose, changed the game for sales. Organizations hire Lisa to ignite emotional engagement, improve competitive differentiation and accelerate revenue growth. Her most popular topics are Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud and Leading with Noble Purpose: How to Create a Tribe of True Believers.
Lisa McLeod is the ideal speaker to:
- Galvanize your sales and support team
- Awaken leaders to a greater sense of purpose
- Provide a methodology to increase emotional engagement with customers and teammates
Lisa is a Best-Selling Author, Executive Advisor to senior teams, and Keynote Speaker. She has extensive experience in healthcare, software, franchising, financial services, and travel.
Lisa McLeod provides a differentiated message that combines compelling storytelling with the latest research on emotional engagement. She helps audiences forge stronger connections with customers and each other. Lisa is a former Procter & Gamble sales leader whose life work is about the nuances behind top-performance. Her research reveals, why purpose-driven teams outperform quota-driven teams. The methodology in her books, Selling with Noble Purpose and Leading with Noble Purpose, are being used by organizations around the world to accelerate sales growth, employee retention, and market differentiation.
Lisa McLeod has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, and Forbes and she has appeared on the Today show and the NBC Nightly News.
After a series of programs around the world for Flight Centre, for crowds as large as 5,000 and leadership teams as small as 10, Graham Turner CEO says:
“Lisa McLeod helped rally our global team of 18,000 people around a common cause: Our Customers.”
Steve Johnson CRO of Hootsuite says:
“Our work with Lisa McLeod was one of the catalysts for exponential sales growth. During the two year period we worked with Lisa we doubled our revenue. We closed bigger deals with more senior buyers, and we closed them faster.”
Stoos Connect, Netherlands, organizer Erwin van der Koogh says:
“Of over 20 international speakers, Lisa McLeod’s program was the highest-rated. One participant summed it up saying, “Incredible insights, concentrated in a way I rarely hear it!”
Jim Stengel, former CMO, Procter & Gamble says:
“Lisa McLeod has coached top-tier sales teams everywhere from Apple to P&G.
She knows what it takes to drive growth.”
In Page Speaker Search
Selling with Noble Purpose: How to Drive Revenue and Do Work That Makes You Proud
We assume that salespeople are primarily motivated by money. We couldn’t be more wrong. Drawing from studies of top performing sales organizations, Lisa reveals why the salespeople who sell with Noble Purpose, those who earnestly and factually understand how they make a difference to their customers, outsell salespeople who are primarily focused on sales targets and money. By attending this program, you will:
- Understand what a Noble Sales Purpose is, and how an NSP spells the difference between average-performers and top-performers
- Identify how to use NSP to increase your win rate and get customers engaged
- Learn techniques to reframe your sales narrative, which will invigorate your organization and garner you internal support
- Discover why traditional sales coaching has a chilling effect on sales performance, and how to avoid the fatal mistake that sabotages 90% of sales leaders
- Master the 10-Second Game Changer, a powerful mental technique to reset yourself for high stakes selling situations
- Leave with concrete strategies for bringing a greater sense of purpose into your work and life
“Selling with Noble Purpose” formats: keynote speech, virtual keynote, 2 hour, half-day or full day workshop.
Leading with Noble Purpose: How to Use Purpose to Drive Results and Solve Problems
This session is for senior leaders who want to improve morale, increase focus, solve conflicts and lead their teams to better performance. By attending this session, you’ll learn:
- Why purpose-driven companies outperform the market by over 350%
- Why overemphasis on financial targets erodes morale and revenue
- What to do when your organization has lost its sense of purpose
- How to master the “your agenda versus my agenda” quagmire
- A powerful conflict resolution model to break down turf wars and silos
- How Noble Purpose can make you a better and happier leader
- Concrete strategies for solving problems during times of change and uncertainty
“Leading with Noble Purpose” formats: keynote, virtual keynote, half-day workshop
Persuade with Purpose – How to Use Purpose to be More Persuasive and Influential at Work
We’ve all been there: You present a great idea, it gets rejected, yet two months later someone else presents the same idea and it’s enthusiastically approved.
This session is for anyone who needs to take the mystery out of persuasion, so they can get support from colleagues, customers or the boss.
You can’t be successful if you can’t persuade. Drawing from interviews with hundreds of leaders, Lisa reveals the mindsets, skills, and techniques that differentiate the top 2%. In this program you’ll learn:
- The fatal mistake most people make when they’re trying to persuade
- A powerful technique for garnering support from senior leaders
- How to use purpose as a framework to gain agreements quickly and easily
- The difference between persuading and manipulating (one sticks, the other doesn’t)
- Why two people who use the exact same words get completely different responses
- Strategies to master the “your agenda versus my agenda” quagmire
- How to be successful in the face of ambiguity and change
- Three surprisingly simple things that exceptional communicators do differently than everyone else
“Persuade with Purpose” formats: keynote, virtual keynote, half-day workshop
Forget Perfect: How to Bring More Purpose and Happiness Into the Life You’ve Already Got
Based on Lisa’s popular book, Forget Perfect, this touching humorous program is for every woman who has put herself last on her own priority list. A huge hit with philanthropic organizations and volunteer groups, in this speech Lisa reveals:
- Why trying to be perfect doesn’t make people like you more, it makes them like you less
- Why striving for perfection creates misery, but having a purpose creates happiness
- The meaning of life in two words (no joke)
- How to enjoy your life even if your email is overlfowing, your house is a mess, and your abs need work.
- Why your regular old life can be a special occasion if you let it
“Forget Perfect” formats: keynote, virtual keynote
Lisa knocked it out of the park for us. We know that we are here to make a difference and she took us through specific ways to feel more job enrichment and outperform your competition. She couldn’t have done a better job at inspiring our whole team.
– EVP, Sage Intacct
Lisa showed us how to be more passionate about our jobs and how to use passion as a competitive advantage in the workplace. Her program gave us a much deeper understanding of our customers. We were able to engage more senior level contacts and close bigger deals.
– Partner, Deloitte
Lisa McLeod is one of the most highly rated speakers we’ve had at an EcSELL Sales Coaching and Leadership Summit, so much so we are having her back next fall. Lisa is exceptional in many ways. She has a rare gift of being able to connect with the heads and hearts of her audience.
– President & Founder, EcSell Institute
Lisa and her team got our executives aligned behind our strategic goals and our sales people learned how to differentiate themselves. The result is an organization that is focused, organized and passionate about delivering results. We were just ranked #1 in our market for customer service.
– President and CEO, Capital G Ltd Bank, Bermuda
This is my eighth year putting this conference together, and from a keynote perspective, Lisa McLeod is by far the most REAL, wholesome, grounded keynote I have ever hired.
– Executive Director, NICC Leadership Institute
Lisa’s program for over 400 coaches and franchisees added tremendous value. She smart, shes funny and her advice makes so much sense. Anyone can relate to it, particularly in today’s times.
– Head of Business Development, The Entrepreneur’s Source
Lisa is my favorite go-to sales expert; her wisdom and knowledge cultivated from her deep client experiences has produced a repertoire of practical and engaging solutions to the challenges many sales organizations face today. I would highly recommend Lisa if you are looking to refresh, motivate and energize your sales force.
– Vice President, Marketing & Surgical Sales, Medisafe Technologies
We’ve been mentored by Lisa for over 2 years. The results are magnificent. We’ve grown over 35% in a highly competitive market and refused to participate in the recession. Lisa’s straightforward approach is a big reason for our success.
– President and CEO, CMIT Solutions
Lisa McLeod is an expert in sales leadership. She’s coached top tier sales teams at Apple, Kimberly-Clark and Procter & Gamble. She knows what it takes to drive growth.
– Former CMO, Procter & Gamble
Lisa McLeod knows what is at the core of great sales leadership and communicates this simply to help people reshape their mindset and drive better results. I recommend her work to any leader who wants drive more revenue.
– CEO, getAbstract
“Lisa gave our organization a laser-like focus. She helped us outsmart our competition instead of outspending them.”
– FOUNDER, G ADVENTURES
- VIDEO Lisa Earle McLeod: Bureau Speaking Reel
- VIDEO Lisa Earle McLeod: Sales Keynote Clip
- VIDEO Bruce Poon Tip Testimonial
- VIDEO What is Noble Purpose?
- TESTIMONIAL Lisa Testimonials
- PHOTO Headshot
- PHOTO Lisa Earle McLeod Head Shot
- JACKET Selling with Noble Purpose Cover
- JACKET Leading with Noble Purpose Cover
- JACKET Triangle of Truth
- JACKET Forget Perfect
- JACKET NSPCoverJPG
- DOC LISA MCLEOD CURRENT INTRO