Does your audience have wellness issues and unbalance in life? Dr. Mache takes complicated topics and makes them easy to understand, with a live house call with your audience. Dr. Mache’s mission is to add years to lives and life to their years. “It’s better to stay well than to get well!” He will prescribe actionable takeaways for better wellness and balance in life.
But getting understandable, accurate health information isn’t easy. It’s like panning for gold nuggets of information in a raging river of confusion and misinformation.
Believe me, I get this…
My name is Mache Seibel, MD, a member of the Harvard Medical faculty, bestselling author, and award-winning musician.
When my wife Sharon had surgery that threw her into early menopause, her doctors were reluctant to prescribe her hormones because it was only months after a HUGE study incorrectly reported that hormones cause breast cancer and more.
I had to figure it out so she wouldn’t have to tough it out.
After speaking to hundreds of women and doctors around the country during my national book tour, I realize most women are not getting accurate health information about midlife, especially about breast cancer and heart health.
And that’s risky business. It causes the body to age faster and increases the risk for chronic illnesses.
The magic is sprinkling in a spoonful of humor and music to help the medicine go down.
That’s why I’m excited to make a HouseCall® to your event. I know your audience will appreciate my message and get out of their chairs to take action.
I’d love to have a phone call with you this week, so please set up a time to talk with me at your convenience. I can’t wait to help you succeed at your next event!
In Page Speaker Search
Get Back In Balance: What Every Woman Over 40 Needs To Know
Meet the 7 Dwarfs of Perimenopause: Itchy, Bitchy, Sweaty, Sleepy, Bloated, Forgetful and Psycho. Dr. Mache explains who they are, where they came from, and how to make them go away. He’ll help your audience get midlife back in balance. Q&A welcomed.
“He makes complicated information easy to understand.”
President, Red Hot Mamas
“It’s not often I hear somebody stand up in front of a room and just hold my interest and capture an audience the way he did. Dr. Seibel was just terrific!”
“Dr. Seibel really impressed me and he was extremely entertaining. If you get a chance to experience this man, please do it because you will walk away with a wealth of knowledge.”
Shamonda (Audience and
VP Bank America)
I was impressed by his ability to easily and thoroughly answer the many questions that were asked of him. He really was a terrific speaker.”Martha Cohen Barratt, Temple Beth Shalom, Needham, MA
Amp Up Your Health: Songs that go in one ear…and Rock the other!
Dr. Mache combines stories and gold nuggets of wisdom with his original award-winning music to make health information memorable and actionable. Your audience will learn to:
- Overcome barriers to good health
- Get out of their chairs and take action to stay healthy
- Identify potential causes of illness and make healthy adjustments
- Incorporate great health choices and common sense into their daily lives
Dr. Mache’s magic is in his music!
“Music makes people more receptive to learning and helps increase retention. Dr. Mache’s HealthRock® is a uniquely brilliant format for sharing health messages.”
-Mehmet Oz, MD
How To Take Care of The SUM of You, Not Just SOME of You™
Good health isn’t an accident; it’s a strategy. Dr. Mache shares his 5-Step Holistic System for navigating midlife. With his system, your audience will gain the essential steps needed to take care of the SUM of you with processes that include body, mind and spirit.
Menopause Survival for Men
Menopause is challenging for women. But it can be also be a challenge for the men who live, love or work with them. What’s a guy supposed to do?
Discover what you need to know to take the mystery out of menopause and the challenge out of “the change.” Whether at home or at work, this humorous and life-changing discussion will show you how to win a gold medal in the menopause marathon, and be the best partner on the block, or a champion in the workplace!
The Silent Ceiling – Menopause at Work
If I told you one health symptom cost the country $14 Billion, affected 9 million workers, and caused roughly 50 million work days lost…every year, I wonder if your list would include hot flashes.
Menopause remains a taboo topic in most workplaces. Women don’t want to admit they are going through it. Men don’t want to talk about “women’s health issues.” Most people are unaware of the workplace impact and those that are tend to be unaware there are solutions.
In this talk I will break the silence and explain:
- The scope of the problem
- The impact on the women affected, and on the workplace
- Offer solutions that can be implemented in any office setting to get their workers back in balance and improve their bottom line
Your audience will walk away with a transformative understanding of a major workplace issue affecting millions and how to make it better.
Get Back in Balance Coaching and Workshops
Dr. Mache offers women from around the world the ability to be coached and mentored by him via phone or Skype to establish their health goals, identify the challenges they’re facing, and opportunities they may be overlooking. He also works with them to uncover any hidden problems that may be sabotaging their desired results.
He then works with you to create an action plan and implements it with you so you can finally get the results you’ve been looking for but were unable to find. And of course, you’ll be addressing challenges that come up along the way.
His proprietary Menopause Breakthrough System forms the basis of his teachings and can be adapted to workshops for organizations or businesses.
Webinars and Live Videos of My Presentations
For some settings or situations, webinars or live videos might be an alternative or additional resource preference. For that reason, all of my presentations can be adapted to those formats. I have extensive online experience.
Dr Seibel is an excellent presenter. I have seen him command a room of hundreds of women and have them laughing, as well as getting them excited about taking responsibility for their health, and living a better life. He is engaging, memorable and full of great information that provides hope to women, especially those that may be dealing with hormonal issues and feel helpless or confused. I had the opportunity to interview Dr Seibel as well, and I can say he is just as charismatic in that setting. Looking for a speaker, or a great interview guest, I highly recommend him.
– Communication Trainer | Performance Coach on speaking, video, interviews, and all high stakes presen, Horsepowered Consulting
On behalf of Dr. Rosenwaks and the Center, I would like to sincerely thank you again for your presentation yesterday. Your succinct and timely review of the use of estrogen at the right window during menopause was both informative and useful.
Today, I have asked one of my patients, a freshly menopausal OR nurse to read your book.
It was indeed a privilege of ours to have your presentation in such an intimate setting, and on top of it, to listen to your wonderful live music performance. I don’t think I could recall a guest lecture ever as entertaining as yours!
We could all feel your passion on what you do, and truly enjoyed your talk thoroughly. We were indeed very grateful for your time and visit. Look forward to seeing you in meetings, Boston or New York soon. Warmest regards, Pak
– Associate Professor and Attending, The Center for Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Weill Medical
“I had the privilege of meeting Dr. Mache and his wife Sharon last spring, and I am happy to have had an opportunity to invite him to speak to members of our congregation. Dr. Mache was engaging and informative, and he dispelled a lot of the notions that many of us who were in attendance had about the dangers associated with hormone therapy. I also appreciated the explanations he gave about why sleep, nutrition, and exercise are so important to women, and I was impressed by his ability to easily and thoroughly answer the many questions that were asked of him. He really was a terrific speaker.”
– Congregant, Temple Beth Shalom, Needham, MA
Our Book Festival program with Dr. Mache Seibel was interesting, entertaining, and very informative. Dr. Seibel is an incredibly gifted speaker (not to mention singer/songwriter!) who dazzled our audience with his vast knowledge of an important but often misunderstood topic — estrogen. One of his biggest attributes is that he is able to share this information in way that is easily understandable to all. He takes what could be a difficult subject and disseminates the myths from the facts in layperson’s terms. In addition, everyone loved his guitar performance at the end of the program. He is a very talented musician and his song about “Estrogen” was hilarious and the perfect finale! We would happily welcome him back to our community.
– Director, Book Festival of the MJCCA (Atlanta)
“Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful songs and energy with us. I know everyone enjoyed your songs-very relevant lyrics! You certainly helped make Upstaging Lung Cancer’s Fundraiser a huge success. Hope you will join us again next year.”
– President & Founder, Upstage Lung Cancer
“Dr. Seibel was not only selected as one of the Best Doctors in America by his peers – he has my vote too!… He’s one of the most influential physician educators in the country on the topic of menopause.”
– Best Selling Author – Menopause Makeover,
“Students and community here just haven’t stopped talking about your DocRock entertainment. We sure enjoyed you here, and I hope that when you come back home you’ll be able to do a few more programs for our other students that missed out. It’s been a pleasure working with you.”
– Executive Director, Texas City Independent School District Foundation
On behalf of the faculty, residents, medical students, and staff, thank you for your Grand Rounds presentation, “The Estrogen Window: The Optimum Time To Take Estrogen,” to the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University. I have received many excellent comments about your presentation.
Grand Rounds is a major component of the educational efforts of the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics and we appreciate your contributions to the important departmental activity.
– Chairman, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University Hospital
I made a point to be at your presentation and it was the highlight of the meeting for me. Thank you so very much for your contributions to a very successful meeting. You certainly do put the communications; in Health and Science Communications.
– Executive Director, Health & Science Communications Associations (HeSCA)
- VIDEO Why Me
- VIDEO Motivational Keynote to group of 500
- VIDEO TESTIMONIAL from Suzanne Andrews of PBS
- VIDEO VP Bank America offers praise for Dr. Seibel
- VIDEO Singing original health song as part of presentation
- VIDEO Testimonial in Support of Dr. Mache Seibel
- VIDEO Testimonial for Dr. Mache Seibel
- VIDEO News piece, Dr. Mache Talking To Audiences About The Estrogen Window
- VIDEO Dr. Mache Seibel on NBC discusses The Estrogen Window & Menopause Quiz
- VIDEO Speaker Presenting Launch of New Book
- VIDEO Dr. Mache Seibel Speaker Demo Reel
- VIDEO CEO’s Testimonial on the Value of Dr. Seibel’s Presentation
- VIDEO Dr. Seibel wins 2013 NAMS Media Award
- VIDEO Junk Food Song
- VIDEO Mache Seibel,MD on MSNBC
- VIDEO Testimonial Following Speaking Engagement
- PHOTO Dr. Mache Seibel – in Lab Coat
- PHOTO Dr. Mache Seibel – Coat & Tie
- PHOTO Dr. Mache Seibel – Casual Photo in Sports Shirt
- JACKET The Estrogen Fix
- JACKET The Estrogen Window
- JACKET amp-up-health-cover-outside
- JACKET Soy Solution Cover JPEG
- JACKET Better Sex, Better Intimacy
- JACKET A Woman’s Book of Yoga
- JACKET Cover My Menopause Magazine
- JACKET My Menopause Magazine Issue 3
- JACKET My Menopause Magazine Issue 8
- JACKET Eat to Defeat Menopause
- JACKET Save Your Life: What to Do In A Medical Emergency
- JACKET Sleep and Relax 3 CD Music
- DOC Dr. Mache Seibel Speaker 1-Sheet Bureau Friendly
- DOC Testimonial for Mache Seibel at Cornell Medical Center
- DOC Guest Speaker – High Holidays Services for a Congregation
- DOC Dr. Mache Seibel Speaker 1 Sheet
- AUDIO Unicorn
- AUDIO Rabbit Ears