- Delivering keynote speeches about leadership and coaching for professional associations, executive groups and human resource organizations.
- Providing top-rated leadership training for executives and high-potential leaders.
- Teaching leaders and HR professionals to become great coaches.
- Helping large organizations establish a peer coaching process.
- Coaching for leadership that ensures executives achieve and sustain long-term, positive behavioral change.
- Maintaining a worldwide network of coaching resources to help address clients’ leadership development needs.
- Building teamwork through the unique “team building without time wasting” process.
- Developing customized Leader of the Future profiles that describe the desired behaviors (or competencies) of future leaders in the organization.
- Designing customized 360° Leader of the Future inventories that reinforce leadership profiles.
- Delivering leadership training that helps leaders align their behaviors with their organization’s Leader of the Future profile.
- Following-up and measuring the results of coaching or training through the mini-survey process.
Topic areas for keynotes and workshops are based on his best-selling books and include:
Triggers: Creating Behavior that Lasts, Becoming the People and Organizations We Want to Become
Mojo: Increasing Meaning, Happiness, and Employee Engagement
What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: Helping Successful People Get Even Better
Coaching for Leadership: Developing Ourselves, Coaching Our People, and Building Engagement
Global Leadership: The Next Generation
Women in Leadership: Unique Challenges and Opportunities