Professional enrichment is a vital part of a teacher’s growth and development. Having taught music in the classroom for many years, Peter & Ellen Allard greatly value the time commitment it takes for teachers to maintain the high standards necessary to meet the ever-increasing demands of professional educators. Over their 16 year career, having presented at hundreds of Early Childhood conferences, they have perfected presentations that educate and inspire all from the most novice teacher to the most veteran. As educators themselves, they know firsthand that the most effective and enduring lessons can be learned in an atmosphere of fun and enthusiasm.
What you can expect from a presentation with Peter and Ellen:
- teacher-friendly, child-friendly, developmentally appropriate, easily learned and accessible songs and chants that have been field-tested and are guaranteed to work.
- information that demonstrates how Peter and Ellen’s songs and chants support the most current educational standards, with a clear focus on curricular applications.
- teachers will be taught to use music as an effective and accessible tool in their classroom, no matter the level of musical ability or knowledge that they possess.
- group singing that is remarkable for the power it has as a result of unison breathing, moving, and interacting. This inspires, motivates and builds real rapport among all attendees.
- A session with Peter & Ellen is guaranteed to include singing, dancing, moving, laughing, clapping, stomping, jumping, stamping, chanting, listening, learning, integrating, and inspiring messages that will feed the heads, hearts, and souls of all in attendance.
Ask anyone who has attended a keynote or workshop with Peter and Ellen and you will then know, without a doubt, that you are getting one of the finest presentations available in Early Childhood continuing education.