Sandra Joseph is a history-making Broadway star, a #1 international bestselling author, and a keynote speaker. Her legendary run as Christine Daaé in The Phantom of the Opera spanned ten years and more than 1,300 performances, and earned her the record as the longest-running leading lady in the longest-running Broadway show of all time. She has been seen on numerous national broadcasts, including The Oprah Winfrey Show, CNN, The Today Show, Dateline, The Early Show, The View, and Oprah: Where Are They Now?
– Sheri Monello Davies, Vice President of Global Accounts, ConferenceDirect
– Michelle Shapiro, Senior Director, eBay
-Steve Farber, Chairman & Founder- The Extreme Leadership Institute
-Jennifer Battista, Pennsylvania Homecare Association
-Stephanie Longo, NEPA Women’s Conference
-Scott Keffer, Author, Speaker, and Founder – Double Your Affluent Clients® Boot Camp
-Susan Richlak, Owner – Law Offices of Susan Priest Richlak
-Rob Roznowski, Michigan State University
-Barbara Boyce, Director of Major Gifts & Planned Giving –Stan Hywet Hall & Gardens
-Sal Salvo, Summit Financial Resources, Inc.
-Cheryl Rybka, ValMark Securities, Inc.
-Michael S. Connole, Managing Partner, MetLife
-Dr. Cheryl B. Larsen, United Nations
Sandra is a member of The Transformational Leadership Council, a group of 100 top thought leaders. Some of the luminaries that endorse her work are Jack Canfield, Mark Nepo, Martha Beck, Marci Shimoff, and SARK. Sandra is the author of Unmasking What Matters: 10 Life Lessons from 10 Years on Broadway. She is also the coauthor, with five-time New York Times best-selling author Caroline Myss, of Your Creative Soul: Expressing Your Authentic Voice. Sandra is married to her costar from The Phantom of the Opera, actor Ron Bohmer. They currently reside in Southern California.
For nearly a decade, I played one of the best-known roles in Broadway history: Christine Daaé in The Phantom of the Opera.
I’ll always love musical theater, and I still perform in concerts nationwide, but my new roles allow me to use my voice in ways I find even more rewarding. As a speaker, author, and workshop facilitator, I get to empower others to know who they are beyond the roles they play, to choose love over fear, and to live an unmasked life that is fueled by meaning, joy, and purpose.
Unmasking what matters
Sandra’s presentation goes far above and beyond a traditional keynote. Her program delivers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
In this one-of-a-kind combination of songs and stories, Sandra pulls back the curtain on her legendary career and reveals pivotal experiences and epiphanies that led to enduringly meaningful success on and off the stage. Her provocative stories, insights, and exercises help audiences unmask their own perspectives about life, work, love, loss, courage, perseverance, and what matters most.
Sandra’s customized presentation covers how to:
- Make a decision NOW to take the necessary steps to get where you want to go
- Find the courage to move through vulnerability, fear, and self-doubt
- Face failure, rejection, and criticism with dignity
- Persevere when you think It’s never going to happen for me
- Find your authentic voice and stand in your “field of power”
- Perform at your absolute peak level – especially when the stakes are high
- Connect with clients on a deep level so they know, like, trust, choose, and stay loyal to YOU
- Stay fully engaged and passionate about your work even when you’ve been at it for a reeeeally long time
- Develop the courage to redesign your life and career so that they are fully aligned with your own highest values
Sandra’s heart-opening, customized presentations always include a selection of universally beloved songs from The Phantom of the Opera.