Dr. Willie Jolley, CSP, CPAE, D. Min., MTS
Dr. Willie Jolley Helps Organizations Maximize Profits and Elevate the Performance of Their People…to Achieve Greater Results!
There are many motivational speakers, and then there is the one, the only, the incomparable Dr. Willie Jolley. He has been described simultaneously as a world-class, award-winning speaker and singer, best-selling author and media personality.
Dr. Willie Jolley has achieved remarkable heights in the speaking industry, having come from humble beginnings as a fired singer, who was replaced by a karaoke machine! He has gone on to be named “One of the Outstanding Five Speakers in the World” by the 175,000 members of Toastmasters International, inducted into the Speaker Hall of Fame and achieved the distinction of Certified Speaker Professional by the National Speakers Association. He’s the recipient of the Ron Brown Distinguished Leadership Award, named “One of the Top 5 Leadership Speakers” by Speaking.com and Business Leader of The Year by The African American Chambers of Commerce.
Dr. Jolley uses his public platform to pursue his mission of empowering and encouraging people to rise above their circumstances and maximize their God-given potential! Many know him as the speaker Ford Motors called on when they were on the brink of bankruptcy. His work helped Ford reject a government bailout and go on to Billion Dollar profits!
No matter the venue, from his iHeartRadio podcast to his SiriusXM Radio show, to his audiences like Walmart, Comcast, Verizon, Marriott or The Million Dollar Round Table, Dr. Jolley keeps it moving with high energy, high content and great enthusiasm. He delivers memorable nuggets and usable strategies on how every person can live a better life, one day at a time!
Dr. Jolley’s the author of several international best-selling books including It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life, A Setback Is A Setup For A Comeback, Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks, Make Love, Make Money, Make It Last!, and An Attitude of Excellence, endorsed by Dr. Stephen Covey.
He holds a Doctorate of Ministry Degree in Faith-Driven Achievement from the California Graduate School of Theology, a Master’s Degree in Theology from Wesley Theological Seminary and a B.A. in Psychology and Sociology from The American University.Dr. Jolley resides with his wife, Dee, in Washington, DC.
In Page Speaker Search
Change IS GOOD – When Your Attitude is GREAT!
“The best way to build your future is to build yourself. And the best way to build your organization is to build your people.” –Willie Jolley
In this program, the audience is sold on the positive perspective of change! Change is essential to any growth process. Everyone wants progress, but nobody wants to change!
Willie Jolley shares his patented “VDAD” (vision, decision, action, desire) Formula for successfully embracing change. You will leave this program viewing change as an ally – not an enemy. You will leave ready to implement the formula to drive change. You will leave believing that change “truly” is good when your attitude is great!
Participants will learn:
- The attitude necessary to positively adapt and embrace the inevitability of change
- The four step process for “winning with change!”
- How a change in perspective can positively change results
- The success strategies that outstanding leaders have used to turn problems into possibilities, and setbacks into comebacks
- How to successfully navigate the winds of change by working as a team
- How to create an all-star team where everybody is an MVP!
How To Turn Your Setbacks into Comebacks
Taken from his popular television special, Turning Setbacks into Comebacks, Willie Jolley explains how in these times of uncertainty, high anxiety and fear for financial security, we can survive, and dare we think, thrive!
Willie Jolley is right on time with this message of how to turn your setbacks into comebacks! He has interviewed people of all walks of life on how they came back from great adversity. He shares their techniques, ideas, principles and strategies that proved successful! And furthermore, He explains how to apply those principles to your life’s trials and tribulations to achieve success!
While others may speak of turning setbacks into comebacks, Willie Jolley wrote the international best selling book…A Setback Is A Setup For A Comeback!
Participants will learn how to:
- Development the mind set that winners use to overcome tough times
- Implement step-by-step strategies you can immediately use to turn your setbacks into comebacks
- Prepare your action plan to bullet proof your future!
Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks
Willie Jolley is the inspirational thought leader Ford Motor Company used to go from the brink of bankruptcy to billion dollar profits.
Tough times create new opportunities, that either make you or break you! When you implement Willie Jolley’s 7 steps for turning setbacks into greenbacks, you will be ready to make those new opportunities work for you!
Willie Jolley helps you discover how to:
- Create your own “PHD” – Persistence, Hunger and Determination
- Break through negativity
- Focus on your pursuit of success
- Maintain calm in situations of panic
- Find an attitude of gratitude to fortify your growth
Willie Jolley draws on inspiring real-life success stories and business insights to show you how to:
- Create a positive outlook
- How to become adaptable to every circumstancex
- How to seize opportunities that will lead to greater success!
An Attitude of Excellence – 5 Simple Steps For 5 Star Success
Developing “An Attitude of Excellence” is Willie Jolley’s answer to the age-old question of what secrets, principles and strategies help “5 star” organizations create consistent success.
This highly entertaining and comprehensive program is based on his work with these leading edge companies.
This program is designed to help participants:
- Develop a workplace culture of excellence
- Develop leadership skills – no matter the position in the organization
- Embrace change as positive factor
- See building the team as necessary for the success of the entire operation
- Identify and serve the internal and external “customer”
How To Be Unstoppable! Leadership & Achievement!
Willie Jolley believes leadership is an action not a position! He reminds us that great leaders always focus on the possibilities rather than the challenges! Great leaders are willing to do whatever is necessary rather than doing what is comfortable! And leaders look to develop more leaders rather than more followers!
Willie Jolley takes you on a memorable roller coaster ride of why you must develop the leader within you and then gives you the steps for getting it done! It requires sweat equity, but so does anything that produces great achievement! Whether you are an association executive, sales professional, entrepreneur, business owner, or manage … you will experience growth and renewed enthusiasm for reaching and exceeding your goals!
*This program will develop more leaders and set them on a course for becoming unstoppable!
Participants will learn:
- The Attitude Of Excellence mindset for creating unstoppable leaders
- How ordinary people can become “extraordinary” leaders
- The critical “Vision-Decision-Action-Desire (VDAD Formula)” for excellence in leadership
- Strategies for implementing the V-D-A-D formula
- The power of “Better” for creating leaders at every level of the organization!
“Your message of the importance of taking a positive approach to a less than desirable situation was refreshing and inspirational, and exactly what the employees needed to hear. The professional style in which you delivered your message gave you instant credibility and allowed the audience to value the information that you were providing. Your willingness to adjust to adverse speaking conditions at several venues was greatly appreciated, as was your flexibility exhibited in accepting last minute changes to both scheduled dates and times.”
– Strategy Analyst, Ford Motor Company
“We are truly amazed each year at the amount of work and effort it takes to plan and execute the Sagicor Motivational Seminar. My eyes have only now been opened to the fact that we truly are on a NEW MISSION each time we set out to raise the bar year after year with our seminar. A significant part of the mission is to find world class speakers who will inspire, uplift and resonate. We accomplished our mission when we found you!
We cannot express in words how grateful we are for your contribution to the success of SMS2012. Your inspirational, uplifting and thought-provoking message resonated with the entire team. It is unquestionable how far your message has reached and the value it has added to our individual journey. This is already evident in the overwhelming volume of calls and e-mails that we have received since the conclusion of your presentation.
We are so happy that we had the opportunity to connect with you and in turn connect you with the rest of the team. Our attendees left feeling a renewed sense of hope and spirit to challenge their individual and collective mission going forward.
On behalf of the entire Sagicor family, we say thank you and wish you all the best in your future pursuits.”
– Seminar Director, Sagicor Life Jamaica Ltd.
“Having Mr. Willie Jolley as one of our two keynote speakers this past February,and the feedback we continue to receive is awe-inspiring. Willie’s message from the stage was both captivating and humbling,and what made him especially unique was the fact that his appearance did not end when his speech was over,but instead,he made himself available in our Marketplace to meet employees and hear their stories. We are extremely grateful for the opportunity to meet and work with Wlilie Jolley and we are excited to continue to find new ways we can work with and learn from him in the future.”
– Chief Learning Officer, Defender Direct
“Please let me express to you the impact you made at our meeting last week. You are an exceptionally inspiri ng, highly energetic, forward-thi nking, motivational speaker. I knew i t was the right decision to have you speak to my fellow team members when at the end of the presentation you received a standing ovation.
Willie, I look forward to your return to give us our six-month check up. However, a week after the presentation our team members are still talking about your insight into exceptional service and what it means to each of us personally as well as professionally.”
– General Manager,, Hyatt Regency Baltimore
Dear Dr. Jolley:
Please accept this letter of sincere appreciation for your presentation at the Strategic Planning Committee Retreat for the University of the District of Columbia. Your presentation helped to support our theme, “Vision 2020: A Roadmap for Renewal, Innovation, Success and Sustainability.”
Retreat participants were intrigued by your message and have acknowledged the timeliness of the topics discussed. Your inspiration and enthusiasm helped to establish the tone for the work that remains to be done with our process.
Thank you again for your contributions to this critical effort for the University and we appreciate your support.
– VP, University Advancement, University of the District of Columbia
“Unbelievable”,”Fantastic”,”Uplifting” were just a few of the comments that I heard after your extremely motivating presentation to our Sales Executives in Orlando. Thank you so much for being a part of our Sales Training Conference. You were the perfect ending to a great meeting and it is difficult to find the words to express how you made everyone feel. Your enthusiasm and passion for life was apparent when you addressed our group.
Our Sales Executives have sent me letters, notes and emails about the conference and they have all referenced what a difference you made in how they will approach their jobs as well as their lives. Our Sales Training Conference survey has returned with you receiving the highest marks from the group.
Thanks again for an outstanding performance. You were right on the mark and accomplished everything we needed.”
– SVP, Cox Media
“On behalf of the Society for Human Resource Management, please accept my heartfelt and sincere thanks for the inspiring presentation you gave the SHRM staff. I believe your message touched many lives. Your unique and motivating style caused us all to think more carefully about taking responsibility for our own words, thoughts and deeds.
Diversity messages can sometimes be murky, and the audience may go away not clearly understanding-or being moved by-the speaker’s message. That, however, was not the case with you. By bringing us through an enlightening journey about valuing diversity, you helped us understand the importance of leadership, change, challenge and responsibility. The stories you chose to punctuate your teaching points were as profound as they were memorable.
Thank you for reinforcing life’s important lessons. Thank you too for reminding us how important it is to dream, to care, and to make music together by embracing diversity and valuing it.”
– VP, Human Resource & Strategic Planning, Society for Human Resource Management
Thank you for enhancing our First Report Rally for the YMCA of Metropolitan Washington’s Building Bridges Campaign. Your motivational remarks were poignant, timely and extremely energizing. Every time I hear you speak, I am reminded of why you are “The Jolley-Good Guru of Acclaimed Speakers!”
Many attendees have shared how your books, CDs and audio clips have positively impacted their perspective and renewed their sense of self.
For many years you have partnered with the YMCA of Metropolitan Washington to foster the spiritual, mental and physical development of individuals, families and communities according to the ideals of inclusiveness, equality and mutual respect for all.
Thank you for helping the YMCA of Metropolitan Washington remain committed to strengthening communities in the areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility. We appreciate your generosity and look forward to working with you again in the near future.”
– President & CEO, YMCA of Metropolitan Washington
“Dear Willie, THANK YOU … not only for your inspiring message of hope and tenacity but for making our real estate team feel so very special. You obviously did your research and listened to our challenges. Real estate people, like many others in our country, have been suffering. You tailored your message to our professional needs. But you also touched our hearts by your profound personal message and willingness to spend additional time at our reception and afterwards to recognize and encourage so many of our group.
If you need a personal endorsement, have anyone call me. YOU DESERVE TO BE LABELED ONE OF AMERICA’S VERY BEST SPEAKERS! Thanks for making our convention one of the very best. You delivered!”
– Real Estate Associate, Weichert Real Estate Affiliates, Inc.
- VIDEO Dr. Willie Jolley: “Be Inspired To Win!”
- VIDEO Dr. Willie Jolley Healthcare Service Excellence Reel
- VIDEO Dr. Willie Jolley Real Estate Sales Excellence Reel
- VIDEO Why Fortune 100 Organizations Rely on Dr. Willie Jolley’s Motivation
- VIDEO Willie Jolley: Improving The Performance of Complex Organizations
- VIDEO The Will To Win: Winner’s Attitude
- VIDEO Dr. Willie Jolley – The Impact of Inspiration
- VIDEO The Will To Win: Leadership
- VIDEO The Willie Jolley Ford Success Story
- VIDEO TEDxNASA – Willie Jolley – Turning Setbacks Into Comebacks
- VIDEO Willie Jolley Promo Reel
- TESTIMONIAL Testimonials from Clients
- TESTIMONIAL Client Testimonial: KTVU TV 36
- TESTIMONIAL Client Testimonial: YMCA
- TESTIMONIAL Client Testimonial: Aging Services of Minnesota
- TESTIMONIAL More Great Testimonials
- PHOTO Willie Jolley Head Shot
- PHOTO Dr. Willie Jolley Celebrates Gaylord Hotel’s 10th Annual STAR Rally
- PHOTO Willie Jolley Office Shot
- PHOTO Willie Jolley Energy Shot
- PHOTO Willie Jolley Energy Shot
- PHOTO Dr. Willie Jolley White Suit Photo
- JACKET An Attitude of Excellence
- JACKET A Setback Is A Setup For A Comeback
- JACKET It Only Takes A Minute To Change Your Life
- JACKET Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks
- JACKET Make Love, Make Money, Make It Last!
- JACKET Induction into the Speaker Hall of Fame
- JACKET Turning Setbacks Into Comebacks (DVD)
- DOC Dr. Willie Jolley’s One-Sheet
- DOC Dr. Willie Jolley’s Keynote Presentations
- DOC WillieJolley_Champion_of_Business_Award_WashingtonDC_2015_PR
- DOC Top5 Speaker Award Press Release
- DOC The WOW of Willie Jolley
- DOC Willie Jolley Award-Winning Speaker
- DOC Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks
- AUDIO Willie Jolley Power of a Minute
- AUDIO Benefits of Instant Motivation
- AUDIO Lion & Gazelle
- AUDIO Seize The Moment!
- AUDIO How to Make Wise Choices
- AUDIO Choose or Lose!
- AUDIO Secrets To Great Choices
- AUDIO Clarity Makes the Difference
- AUDIO PUSH the Rock!
- AUDIO Gotta Keep Pushing
- AUDIO Lessons from the Ant!